Sunday School 9:30am – 10:15am
- Preschool –Children ages 3-4 meet in room 102 for traditional Sunday school. Children learn the stories of the Bible through story time, crafts, and music.
- Elementary – Children in grades kindergarten – 5th meet in the children’s room on the second floor. Children learn stories of the Bibles in a rotational style Sunday school. The rotation includes story, mission, art, and discovery.
Children’s Chapel – During the worship service,children ages three years through kindergarten go to chapel immediately following the Children’s Sermon. Godly Play seeks to tell the stories of the faith so that children hear and remember these stories and become engaged in them. Parents may come upstairs to the Children’s Chapel to pick children up following the service.
Scenes from Sunday Mornings
- Children’s Choir – Elementary aged children are invited to join the Noel and Covenant Choir. Children learn hymns of the church year and sing in worship several times throughout year.
- Children’s Recreation –Children participate in fun and fellowship in the recreation center.
- Vacation Bible School – Children ages 3 through 5th grade explore the stories of the Bible in a variety of ways.
- Mission Quest – Children serve in a variety of mission projects.
Scenes from the Summer
Serving in Worship
- Acolyte – Children in grades 4th and 5th are trained to serve as Acolyte. Each week one child lights the candles at the beginning of worship.
- Children’s Choir – Elementary aged children are invited to join the Noel and Covenant Choir.
Children and parents grow in understanding the two sacraments that are celebrated in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A): Baptism & the Lord’s Supper.